A Message from Our Executive Director
- For the safety of our members and staff, the DERP office remains closed to members until further notice.
- Approximately 90-95% of our business can be handled via the telephone or electronic means - please login to your MSS Portal account (www.myderp.org), email us (email@example.com) or call us (303) 839-5419. The DERP Membership Services staff is working remotely and calls will be answered Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. If you call outside of these business hours, please leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
- October, 2020 retirement payments will be deposited on Thursday, October 1, 2020. Physical benefit checks will be mailed on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
- DERP will not mail out direct deposit advices for the October, 2020 benefit payment. Those members who need a printed direct deposit advice are required to login to their MSS Portal account (www.myderp.org) to download and print the October advice.
- Open Enrollment for retiree health insurance will take place during the month of October, 2020. Unfortunately, DERP is unable to hold an in-person retiree benefits fair this year. The 2021 Retiree Health Benefits Guide will be sent to all retirees in mid-September and the Membership Services staff will be available via phone or email to answer questions about the insurance offerings for 2021.
Established in 1963, the Denver Employees Retirement Plan is a defined benefit plan. Its purpose is to provide retirement benefits to qualified members of the City and County of Denver and Denver Health and Hospital Authority.
Our Mission: To provide promised retirement benefits and exceptional service to our members, through prudent investment and administration.
Our Vision: To remain financially secure, to exceed evolving customer service expectations, and to be recognized as best in class among public retirement systems.
View the Core Values adopted by the Plan.