A Message from Our Executive Director
- The DERP office remains closed to the public until further notice.
- The 2020 1099-R tax form is available to download and print on the Member Self-Service Portal.
- February, 2021 retirement payments will be deposited on Monday, February 1, 2021, the first business day of the month. Physical benefit checks will be mailed on Monday, February 1, 2021.
- DERP will not mail out direct deposit advices for the February, 2021 benefit payment. Advices can be downloaded and printed from the Member Self-Service Portal.
- Most DERP-related business can be handled via the Member Self-Service Portal, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (303) 839-5419.
- The DERP Membership Services team is working remotely, and calls are answered Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. If you call outside of business hours, leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
Dear DERP Member,
As we all prepare to begin a new year there are a few items we want to bring to your attention:
You can update your federal and/or Colorado tax withholding preferences via DERP’s Member Self-Service Portal, www.myderp.org. Instructions for updating your taxes can be found here.
Established in 1963, the Denver Employees Retirement Plan is a defined benefit plan. Its purpose is to provide retirement benefits to qualified members of the City and County of Denver and Denver Health and Hospital Authority.
Our Mission: To provide promised retirement benefits and exceptional service to our members, through prudent investment and administration.
Our Vision: To remain financially secure, to exceed evolving customer service expectations, and to be recognized as best in class among public retirement systems.
View the Core Values adopted by the Plan.