A Message from Our Executive Director
- The DERP office remains closed to the public until further notice.
- January, 2021 retirement payments will be deposited on Monday, January 4, 2021, the first business day of the month. Physical benefit checks will be mailed on Monday, January 4, 2021.
- DERP WILL mail out direct deposit advices for the January, 2021 benefit payment to those members who are not opted into electronic advices.
- 2021 medical insurance rates, as well as federal and state tax table updates will be reflected on the January, 2021 retirement benefit payment. Members should review the January, 2021 direct deposit advice for details on these changes prior to emailing or calling DERP for assistance.
- Most DERP-related business can be handled via the Member Self-Service Portal, email (email@example.com) or phone (303) 839-5419.
- The DERP Membership Services team is working remotely, and calls are answered Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. If you call outside of business hours, leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
Dear DERP Member,
As we all prepare to begin a new year there are a few items we want to bring to your attention:
You can update your federal and/or Colorado tax withholding preferences via DERP’s Member Self-Service Portal, www.myderp.org. Instructions for updating your taxes can be found here.
Established in 1963, the Denver Employees Retirement Plan is a defined benefit plan. Its purpose is to provide retirement benefits to qualified members of the City and County of Denver and Denver Health and Hospital Authority.
Our Mission: To provide promised retirement benefits and exceptional service to our members, through prudent investment and administration.
Our Vision: To remain financially secure, to exceed evolving customer service expectations, and to be recognized as best in class among public retirement systems.
View the Core Values adopted by the Plan.